Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My 8 yr old can blog better than me!!

I was sitting in front of my pc, wondering what to pen for the day when my 8 year old son, Arnav, comes and shows me his dairy for the day..And I go 'wow'...And here I am staring into the blank screen for the last 10 minutes...

It just absolutely amazes me how kids these days are so vocal compared to us at that age. Their thinking has so much more clarity.Usually everyone puts that to the exposure they have these days..Is that it?? When I ask Arnav to drink some coconut water since it is so healthy, he does not immediately buy it. There are 10 questions regarding the coconut water and its benefits. He has to be sure before he will give in. I keep telling him he is an all in all 'lawyer' material'.. If this kind of interrogation would take place in a courtroom, God bless the side he is against!!

I know I get angry with him when he argues for everything but whenever I sit back and think about it, I cant help feel proud at the working of the little brain and take pleasure in the fact that somewhere I have a hand in it :-) But I can never have him read this...That will be it for me!!

No comments: