Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Message in a Blog

I recently got this email which read "George Carlin... A Must Read!!"..And I did.. These are some of the things that stayed with me even after..

"The paradox of our time is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers..."
"We have bigger houses but smaller families"
"We drink too much ,smoke too much, laugh too little, spend too recklessly, stay up too late, read too little, pray too seldom.."
"We've conquered outer space but not inner space.."

"Remember to say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person will soon grow up and leave your side.."

"Give time to love, give time to speak!And give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind."

AND REMEMBER
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take our breath away.."

I may not remember this for a long time..As usual I will get busy with my life and continue doing what I have been doing without a thought to this message..But Just For Today I will remember it, cherish my thoughts and send up a prayer ..esp for a friend who really needs it now...

No comments: