Thursday, January 8, 2009

Double Cheers for Myself today...

For a lot of us, the word 'freelance writing' seems to be associated with a dream job..something that will enable us to be home for the family and bring home the pocket money for ourselves. Yipee!! Finally I can say I am part of that world. I am now officially a 'writer' for a popular website. So Cheers to me:-)
Seems like I am becoming a big fan of George Carlin..My dear friend sent me a mail with some of his quotable quotes..This impressed me the most..
"You BECOME 21, TURN 30,PUSH 40,REACH 50 AND MAKE IT TO 60!!THEN HIT 70 And GET INTO 80.."
What a day for me to read this, the day I TURN 36!! Actually I don't feel a day beyond 21..So I shall change all that and say "I BECOME 36 today" ...And Cheers to me for that too:-)

No comments: